W/C 28th September
1. Worked on Area and Perimeter in Maths
2. Tunesday - James Brown. We got down.
3. Started to read 'Who Let the Gods Out?' by Maz Evans
4. Studied the 'Romanisation' of Britain.
W/C 21st September
1. Creating our alternative version of Red Riding Hood, written in the style of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.
2. Working on the fundamentals in Maths (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division).
3. Why did Boudicca lead a revolt against the Romans?
4. Writing up our Egg Drop Challenge from last week.
5. Online Maths challenges from Mathletics & The Khan Academy.
6. Music tuition.
7. Big Questions in R.E - How do various faiths view 'heaven'?
8. P.E with Coach Nathan on Tuesday, P.E with Mr. Beeden on Friday.
9. Tunesday - Chemical Brothers, Queen at Live Aid and making music on a laptop that's heard by 12million people.